Ordinary People and Exciting Relationships
“Live the Magic in every encounter you have.”
- Suzanne Kyra
We all are so crazy accustomed to our everyday lives, that it kind of gets dulled down. We can feel so under stimulated, that we ask ourselves what is so special about being loved by someone, or respected by someone. We begin to just kind of flow through our lives in an obligatory way, and hope for one day, one day, one day, something different and better will come along. And for most people it sadly never changes.
What does it mean to have extraordinary and exciting relationships?
It takes for you to be fully, and I mean fully alive in all of who you are. Yes, you are extraordinary, in that you are the only you, even if you are an identical triplet. No one can be you. Appreciate this about yourself. When you learn to truly appreciate who you are from the inside out, you have achieved a healthy relationship with yourself. Wonderful news, the relationship you have with yourself, you share with absolutely every human being you meet. Yes, this is true. the more self-aware you are, the more you appreciate your ordinary world, the more engaged you are with every being you meet, and this is where the extraordinary and exciting part of relationships occurs.
The focus of this exciting three day event will be:
- what does it mean to have extraordinary and exciting relationships?
- on self-awareness
- what you need to practice to empower your self-image.
- what you need to create and live with exciting relationships.
- on different relationship approaches
- what are the practices to extraordinary relationships
- skill sets, and tools on how to build the exciting and extraordinary relationships we all love!
- how to continue to enjoy this richness for the rest of your life no matter what your situation.
April 20th from 7:00pm to 10:00pm
April 21st from 9:30am to 9:00pm
April 22th from 9:30am to 4:00pm
Vancouver - Location to be determined